Saturday, August 25, 2012

I've been working on getting my UFOs turned into FOs.  I agreed to a challenge called 12 in 2012 - get 12 UFOs done (ideally, one a month) in the year 2012.  I have had to modify my list, due to some odd circumstances.  My list is below.  I'm behind thanks to moving and hand surgery, but I'm quickly catching up.   I just got two of these quilted Friday, as well as the pillow finished and some binding made.

London Blue afghan (not a quilt but a UFO)

Black & white b-day blocks quilt (finish piecing, quilt, make binding, bind)
2008 signature swap blocks quilt (finish piecing, quilt, make binding, bind)
Christmas stars quilt (quilt, make binding, bind)
Jungle quilt (quilt, make binding, bind)
Red, white, and blue batik quilt (quilt, make binding, bind)
Valentine charm pack quilt (add border, quilt, bind)
Valentine panel quilt (add borders, quilt, make binding, bind)
Yellow Brick Road quilt (finish binding)
First Hawaiian applique (finish quilting, make into pillow cover)
Finish our Christmas stockings (!!) (not quilting, but still a UFO)
Make a pillow with the embroidered butterfly

Pictures to come soon, I promise!  

No comments:

Post a Comment