Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Show Quilts...DONE!

Yay! The Austin Area Quilt Guild show is this weekend. Colorblind Coffee will be entered under the handquilting category, and Steely Sun will be under the kit category. I just finished putting the sleeve on CBC tonight.

Label:
Photobucket

It's done!
Photobucket

Close-up of quilting on front:
Photobucket

Close-up of border quilting design:
Photobucket

Everyone seems to like the quilting pattern viewed from the back of the quilt:
Photobucket

Steely Sun. It's only 16" square!
Photobucket

Close-up of design and quilting:
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love the qulting pattern on Steely Sun.

    Love and hugs Gina xxx

    Thanks! Glad you like it! I want to do another wholecloth quilt. I really enjoyed putting this one together. Thanks for stopping by!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAH!! Looks wonderful...both pieces! Crosses fingers for awards!!

    Alas, no luck this year. But I know what I need to improve upon so that should help for the next show!

    ReplyDelete