Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Turning 20 top completed!

I'm calling it "Turning 20 30" as I celebrated my 30th this February. (The pattern is called "Turning 20" for the non-quilters out there.) I thought it fitting. Edit: I goofed. This is a Yellow Brick Road. I'll have to come up with another name, DOH!

There's a little bit of yellow in two of the fabrics that I wanted to bring out, so I added the thin inner border. I'm really pleased with how this came out! The black dot fabric was the perfect finish, IMHO, as all of the colors of the dots are in the center. I thought a plain black border would be too plain for the fabrics I used.


2 comments:

  1. I love it. Look, I'm finally able to reply to your blog. I signed up, just for you. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw, thanks! :D

    I don't update this one as often, sadly, but that's because I've been a quilting slacker since we moved. Part of that was due to my sewing room being SO FRIGGIN' HOT (still no ceiling fan, *sigh*) followed injury, getting sick, and then pregnant. :P I'm hoping to get a few things done before Kiarda gets here, though!

    ReplyDelete