Monday, September 28, 2009

Crochet baby car seat blanket

It's been awhile since I last posted, but since summer nationals, I've a) been in a car wreck and getting over whiplash, b) had my sister's wedding and all the craziness therein, and c) moved. Needless to say, I haven't done much crafting! I did get this done, though.

I made two crochet baby car seat blankets, using a pattern by my friend Jennifer. One was blue and for my nephew-on-the-way and was given to his mom at a shower two weeks ago. I also did a purple one for a good friend, whose baby is due on Halloween that I'll get to meet when I go to my conference in New Orleans in November. There is a hole in the bottom center so the car seat straps can hook through it. I took pictures of it on our friends' baby, Mira. She makes a great model, don't you think?

2 comments:

  1. She's an adorable model! Love the color you chose, too, lovely. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! I hope her mom likes it. :D

    ReplyDelete