Saturday, May 30, 2009

Christmas swap top completed!

I finally made a decision about the borders after much deliberation and several inputs - thanks everyone! I opted for a narrow inner border in cream, with the green holly fabric as a larger outer border. I'm pleased with how it turned out. I'll probably bind it in either cream or red - or maybe mix it up like a candy cane? That might be too much. We'll see. I'm glad I finally got this done - I've had the borders cut and sitting on my ironing board for a month. It's about time!

It turned out much larger than I had thought it would be in my head, oh well! I'm holding it up as high as I can, and I'm 5'8" - DH couldn't even get it all in the picture. Sorry the color is a bit off, but you can get the idea.
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. YAH! for complete-ness!! OMG I LOVE THE HEADER!! Can she make me one, pru-dee please???

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's on LJ - ofenjen. I'm sure if you ask nicely she'll hook you up! :D

    ReplyDelete