Saturday, April 25, 2009

Another top done!

I started this top about a year ago with the intent of giving it to my friend's daughter Leah on her first birthday, which is tomorrow (as is the party). You may remember I made this pattern in the same colors, but reversed, awhile back for older sister Shannon's first birthday. I've been so swamped, I knew I wasn't going to finish in time. Thankfully, Molly (the mom) understands. :D I did get the top done tonight, though, so that's something! I have some fun flamingo fabric for the back (sort of like I did for Shannon's quilt!) that I'll take pictures of when the whole thing is complete.
Photobucket
Fabrics close-up:
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. YAH!! You are rocking and rolling!! Btw, I got your blue batik fabric and it will be on its way to you next week!

    ReplyDelete